Tuesday, September 19, 2006

mann i'm so sick! :-(

I got so sick, It started on sunday night.
I don't exactly know how i got sick but it
realy sucks!!! I already tried so much medicin
but it seems like nothing is working and that
I'm only getting worst. The bad part about it
is that it's extremely difficult to concentrate
on my school work. Specially on writting my essay
It's like I know what I want to write about but
I can't concentrate on putting it down on paper.
I sneeze a lot! I think since I got sick I sneezed
about a kazellion times. My head hurts sooo much!
This sucks cause I hardly do get sick but when I
do I get realy sick. :-(

1 comment:

D Hadbawnik said...

francisco

seems to early in the year to be the flu... could be allergies -- cedar fever, something like that. take care and get well so you can finish that essay!