Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Meet Jorge





















This is the youngest of my little brothers
Jorge, after winning the labor day cup.
He plays for Lones stars, one of the biggest
soccer clubs in Texas.
I love that both my little brothers are
dedicated to their sports and that they're
great at what they do. Jorge is open to all
kinds of sports he has tried almost everything,
but his main sports are Soccer, Cross Country,
and Track. Back home I shared a room with
both my little brothers and their was no more
room left in there because of all the trophies
that they win.
The best virtue that Jorge has is that he
takes practice sereously. He'll practice untill
he gets perfection in all his movements.
Ocasionally he'll be a bitt of a show off , but I
suppose it's okay since he does have things to
show off about.

No comments: